Peel High School Work Experience Program
Each term, we will have a designated Work Experience week. Please listen out for this announcement & start your planning early :)
Steps for Work Experience:
1. Start thinking about where you want to go (what industry do you want to find out about)
2. Make contact with an employer (see Miss Pinkerton in the careers office for a script) & ask for their contact details & make sure you have thier full name
3. Give someone in the careers office these details & talk about the next step
4. Take home the official DET Work Experience documents & get them signed by a parent/carer
5. Go through the information you will need for work experience.
Please make sure you stay off all behaviour levels and/or keep your attendance over 85%!
Here is the Work Experience booklet you will have to complete whilst at your place of employment.
Department of Education's Official documents - https://www.det.nsw.edu.au/vetinschools/worklearn/worklearnpolicy.html